I have tried several times to reset my password. I get the email with the link but every single times the reset fails while entering the new password:
'Unfortunately password change did not succeed, please try again'.
Can you explain what can be done?
Password reset error New
Adding to an existing list suggestion New
I create a list name. Put some items in it. Want to add onto that list. Do not want to create a new list just update an already created list. How can I do that? Not possible?
To add products to existing list you have to tap the plus sign visible in the list view. You will be moved to adding view and be able to add additional items.
If you don't see the plus sign that opens adding view or you have any other problem, please contact us using "feedback" option from an app.
Push up notifications question New
I absolutely love your application and we use it daily with my girlfriend.
I miss one thing, maybe I just couldn't find it....
I would love to get push up notification directly to my smartphone everytime my girlfriend add or check any item of the grocery list. Notification only come as email, I just can't believe you didn't input this feature... Where can I turn it on or how. Thank you!
Hi, there is a push notification option in our app. You should get a push every time someone shares a list with you or add items to shared list.
Notifications, however, have several limitations, which means that sometimes they will not be visible.
- Notifications are sent only for shared lists. If you use one account on several devices, notifications are not available.
- Notifications are not sent if you turn off sending of notifications in the phone settings or if the phone is limited in running background apps (for example, when it is in Stamina mode).
- A person who receives a notification must have a Listonic version 5.6.2 (Android), 4.0.1 (iOS) or older installed.
- Pushes are sent with a few minute delay (counting from the last activity on the shared list). So, if someone adds something to the list, then stops for a moment, and then it happens again and again, notification will be sent only one time after all the actions are finished.
- A push will not be displayed if the intended recipient enters the shared list and looks at the items before the push reaches them. In this case, the system won’t send a push, because it assumes that if the potential recipient has already seen the changes on the list, the push is unnecessary.
In most cases, if you didn't get a notification, it is because of one or more of these reasons. However, if you think that the described situations are not the reason why you didn’t get a notification, please contact us using "send feedback" option within the app.
In your email, please give us the username of the person with whom you share the list and the list’s name. We will check what is happening.
"*Name* is making chages to thi list..." suggestion New
I love how smooth the synchronization works. Just 2 minor things would make the experience even better.
•Indicator that someone is changing the list
If someone is typing or searching an item in a shared list, and if someone from the other end has the list open let them see a small indicator that someone is editing the list at this time.
It happens a lot that you just add something but forget to specify the quantity. It would be helpful if in a shared list you could maybe hold or slide an item and attach a question to it. And as you do the other ends should recieve a notification, and when browsing the list a small indicator or a question mark next to the very item and when answered or deleted, the asking end should get a notification (if enabled) and in the list maybe exclamation mark or something which would indicate an answered question.
This feature indeed would be useful, but it's important to make it seamless so it won't get in the way in a normal use.
Ads error New
I paid for the ad free version and I'm still getting ads. $15
thanks for contacting us.
I understand that you have a problem with a premium feature and I can relate to the frustration this must be causing to you. Please accept our sincerest apologies as things aren’t working smoothly.
To resolve this, we have to know your Payment ID. It can be found on this site: https://payments.google.com/payments/u/0/home#. Please send it to us using "send feedback" option in th app settings.
Signing in and Sharing suggestion New
Stupid husband thought your invitation was Spam. Why should it matter that my name was on it? Oh that's right, stupid. Now i can't get to the page where the menu is on the right. Can you help. I don't think it should be this hard though.