I have lists for more than grocery’s, so I have items that I don’t need ever again, I want to remove this item from the recent/ suggestions that pop up.
I want to unsubscribe, not possible! suggestion
Your app tells me to do it in Google play and they tell me to do it here!
Shoppinh list suggestion
Am just getting used to this app..think I might like it BUT am now getting contacts, msgs. From ppl I don't know and zzDONT WANT YO KNOW.... PLEADE TELL ME HOW YO ININSTALL THID APP OR HOW TO BL OCK THESE UNWANTED CONTACTS..THANX
Correct email address suggestion
I need to update my email address but it is not doing so. I am logged in online. I think I have two separate accounts now.
I just paid for a month free off adds on one of them.
Hi, you are right, you have two accounts.
We can move all lists from the wrong one to the right one and then delete BigDreamer7@comcast.ney account.
If you don't need those lists we can simply delete the wrong account without taking any additional action.
Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org which option you prefer.
Signing in and Sharing suggestion
Stupid husband thought your invitation was Spam. Why should it matter that my name was on it? Oh that's right, stupid. Now i can't get to the page where the menu is on the right. Can you help. I don't think it should be this hard though.
Push up notifications question
I absolutely love your application and we use it daily with my girlfriend.
I miss one thing, maybe I just couldn't find it....
I would love to get push up notification directly to my smartphone everytime my girlfriend add or check any item of the grocery list. Notification only come as email, I just can't believe you didn't input this feature... Where can I turn it on or how. Thank you!
Hi, there is a push notification option in our app. You should get a push every time someone shares a list with you or add items to shared list.
Notifications, however, have several limitations, which means that sometimes they will not be visible.
- Notifications are sent only for shared lists. If you use one account on several devices, notifications are not available.
- Notifications are not sent if you turn off sending of notifications in the phone settings or if the phone is limited in running background apps (for example, when it is in Stamina mode).
- A person who receives a notification must have a Listonic version 5.6.2 (Android), 4.0.1 (iOS) or older installed.
- Pushes are sent with a few minute delay (counting from the last activity on the shared list). So, if someone adds something to the list, then stops for a moment, and then it happens again and again, notification will be sent only one time after all the actions are finished.
- A push will not be displayed if the intended recipient enters the shared list and looks at the items before the push reaches them. In this case, the system won’t send a push, because it assumes that if the potential recipient has already seen the changes on the list, the push is unnecessary.
In most cases, if you didn't get a notification, it is because of one or more of these reasons. However, if you think that the described situations are not the reason why you didn’t get a notification, please contact us using "send feedback" option within the app.
In your email, please give us the username of the person with whom you share the list and the list’s name. We will check what is happening.
i would like to cancel my subscription...
Importing lists suggestion
Hello, I'm a new user and transitioning from another shopping list app where I have a fairly extensive set of items.
I'm trying to figure out how to import the lists to Listonic. And import feature seems to not be available.
What would be the best way to get this done?